Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Pass_L - 06/16/2009
) Instead, put a column on the right of the mr list called PL,
) and it will contain a number that shows how many Pass_L sites
) there are in the ring.

Excuse me! How do you "put a column on the right of the mr (Rings You Manage) list?
I have looked everywhere and can't find it! Or do you mean the copy, I can't see that you mean that as you infer that it's automatically updated?

We have only about 30 rings between us, but see why you have made the suggestion! Keep up the suggestions!!!

The Hamburg "WebRing Team"

Replied - 06/16/2009
Go to your "rings" page -- a listing of the rings you manage. There are two columns -- the widest column lists the ring. The column to the right tells you the navigation score, etc.

I strongly agree--take Pass-l out of the navigation score. Make it separate, PLEASE!

Sincerely,
Diana Pederson (dlpwriter, dlpdogs, dlphorses, dlpbirds)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy