Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Internet Explorer - 12/18/2008
Thank you for this warning. Trend Micro Internet Security has given me the "Dangerous Website warning" a couple of times this week. It's never happened before.

I have decided to delete the websites generating that warning from the webring involved for the sake of keeping the webring "safe" for people to surf.

This problem has never occured before for me.

I've been using Mozilla Firefox more and more because IE refuses to run movies for me since switching to Vista operating system.

Again, thank you for letting us know. I sure wish those people generating malicious programming code would spend their time doing GOOD STUFF instead. But, I guess it must be more fun to make people upset.

Replied - 12/18/2008
You're welcome.

If you have your permissions set right in IE, you won't be able to see movies at all. That's one of the ways they goofed.

VISTA, ugh! Well, there's no accounting for taste. ;)

My suggestion re making Firefox your main browser, I'll have to take a look. What I always do is just click on the relevant icon. I don't have my computer set to bring up a browser automatically. To protect your computer, set your home page on IE to your own site. It will help.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy