Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I want a new account rep & Auction problem NOT fixed - 12/16/2008
Would someone with the authority to do so:

1) Assign me to a new account rep effective immediately. I'd love to be assigned to "Michael" if possible.

2) Fix the auction problem reported here yesterday. I wound up paying 1110 for the webring called "snakes". Here's the proof of winning and amount paid for this webring. I was promised 910 points would be added back to my account and it has not happened.

Snakes 12/15/2008 14:09:08 1110: over: won

Sincerely,
dlpwriter

Replied - 12/16/2008
Have heard from "system". Problems are being resolved.

Replied - 12/16/2008
One things that would REALLY be helpful - we know you all want help right away, but... - would be to pick one place to ask for something rather than hitting 2/3 at the same time. We end up getting signals crossed, check things 2/3 times, etc.

Wanting to change 2.0 reps is a slightly different issue since we would normally ask you to route through your 2.0 rep. In this case trying via a support ticket would be preferred.

Replied - 12/16/2008
Just so you know, I only asked for help here AFTER waiting 48 hours and still not having the problem resolved. Normally, I just go through my account rep.

It would be helpful if we were given some idea on how long to wait when there is a problem. In this case, I thought 48 hours was log enough.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy