Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Thanking Webring for Challenging me to Grow in Knowledge - 03/27/2008
Attention administrators and other ring managers:

I can't express to you how grateful I am for the webring organization. Being here has caused me to learn/grow significantly in my understanding of creating webpages.

EXAMPLE: For 10 days now, I have been studying and struggling with WORDPRESS templates that are installed automatically on request by my webhosting company. I had to go find some free "themes" and really begin studying these.

Just today, I finally figured out how to make the webring navbar appear on the FRONT PAGE of my blogs. It took some experimenting and a lot of FRUSTRATION but it is an accomplished fact for me.

Getting a simple answer last night about setting limits for blogs showing saved lots of headaches for me.

THANK YOU for challenging this lady of nearly 60 years to explore and learn more about the joys of creating webpages.

I've been feeling really bad about myself because of being told that the two mini-strokes I had on Feb 29 and Mar 2 may mean the "big one" is on its way. It's been a scary time, but webring presented a challenge to me that helps me feel good about myself in spite of everything.

Diana Pederson

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy