Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Clicked on surf for webring and got taken to manager's page - 12/20/2007
Hi:

I clicked on "ring hub" for the Christian Women on the Web managed by "uandmekids" and got taken to a page that would allow me to "manage" this webring. I neither own it nor belong to it.

Something is surely amiss here if it means ANYONE going to this webring's hub page would be given managing capabilities. Hey, I could have deleted a webring with over 300 members!

Replied - 12/20/2007
I've just been checking this out on my own rings...

...you've got to be kidding???? I pay for the priviledge of mananging my rings, I don't want others to be able to access any part of the management controls. That is going a little too far don't you think?

Perhaps it makes sense on system rings but come on, I can't see many RMs being too thrilled about this one.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy