Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 17 - 18 of 18
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Please read this - 10/26/2007
1. what does "managed to a subscriber to WebRing" mean? Are you suggesting WebRing be ad free since all rings are managed by subscribers? Since we wish to continue eating and living in shelter, etc. what do you propose?

Most people who manage webrings aren't subscribers.

2. The preview page might be annoying for management for some people. Fortunately you have options - management screens don't use the preview page....

I look at people's webring memberships. I get it when I look at someone else's webring.

- but interestly many we talked to really prefer doing basic ring site reviews using the preview page because it allows them to do just what the preview page is intended for - PREVIEWing a site before going to it.

Let us have a choice. Let me set my default to avoid the previews, and let other people choose to see them.

Replied - 10/29/2007
The preview page might be annoying for management for some people. Fortunately you have options - management screens don't use the preview page.... - but interestly many we talked to really prefer doing basic ring site reviews using the preview page because it allows them to do just what the preview page is intended for - PREVIEWing a site before going to it.

I was not aware the preview page was even there because of having to scroll down.

What is annoying is the in everyones face policy with ppc advertising.

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy