Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Never Ending Difficulties wuth WebRing - 08/23/2007
To System:
I tried to use the Help function, but couldn't find the right ring/site combo to click. Then I tried to go to the ringhelp forum that WebRing encourages us to use (when you click Help) but that was closed. Perhaps here, system mgmt is listening and will be able to fix my problems.

1) I have many instances of "unauthorized access" showing up in my list of memberships. Can someone please run your little robot thru my membership to clean that up?

2) Two weeks ago I removed myself from being Featured on the 'sandiego" ring. A week later (last wk) I noticed I was still being charged. So I went back there and removed myself from the ring completely. Today I just checked and I am STILL being featured AND being charged. However when I check my memberships, I see no site listed for SanDiego. PLEASE FIX THIS AND REIMBURSE MY ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS since I've been trying to remove myself from being Featured from the SanDiego ring.

3) A note to other Ring Mgrs: I am currently removing the nav code from most of my webpages. It irks me to no end that with every change in WebRing policy and new volunteers implementing WebRing rules as they see fit, ignoring WR systems in favor of personal opinions, that they continue to cause me many hours of time on my website. No more. While I do plan to continue RMing, it will be on a much smaller scale than in almost 10 years here. For now, you are likely to see some of my sites bouncing in your suspended sections. If you see the IDs campross or lotus33 suspended, please feel free to delete them right away. Unfortunately, WebRing STILL does not give us a way to remove ourselves from a large number of mumberships at one time, except thru our own rings. Therefore, for now, I will only be be deleting my sites from my own rings, leaving the others to dangle in your rings until you delete them.

Thank you, Don Ross
usernames: campross and lotus33

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy