Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Dear WebRing, Please stop messing with my rings! - 07/24/2007
Dear WebRing,

While there are hundreds of glitches in your "System" and a great many unhappy members and hundreds of rings being dumped every week by managers that are fed up with your mismanagement and haughty-mindedness - you still find time to mess with my rings.

The following ring was renamed by you without even the decency of notice to me;

ring=deerhunting2

Are you going to continue to steal my rings and mess with them at your pleasure after ALL these years of my faithful service here at WebRing?

You have done your best over the years to intimidate, threaten, and cajole me into leaving but I remain.

Please allow me to properly manage my rings and leave what is left of my rings here alone! - Decency, maturity, and professionalism demand that you do so!

If you have any questions in this regard, I am easier then you to contact.

Kindest regards,
Scott Thurston

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy