Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

System Emails - 06/03/2007
Hi,

I have 3027 emails in my account, most of which are system emails entitled: "re: Your Account is out of Credit". I cannot access my account to approve or deny members until I delete these emails. Is there a way to delete these all w/o having to check the boxes on page after page of these and manually deleting them?

Any help will be most appreciated.

lazaus3

Replied - 06/03/2007
= = = = = = = = = =
I have 3027 emails in my account, most of which are system emails entitled: "re: Your Account is out of Credit". I cannot access my account to approve or deny members until I delete these emails. Is there a way to delete these all w/o having to check the boxes on page after page of these and manually deleting them?

Any help will be most appreciated.

lazaus3
= = = = = = = = = =

While I truly share your sense of frustration on this issue, I have finally accepted, for myself, that the system will not make any of the changes that would eliminate this issue for you and others.

That said, I would be pleased to personally discuss with you possible configuration solutions that could eliminate this ongoing problem for you.

Feel free to contact me (off list) if you wish and I will assist you as I can.

James S. Huggins

to contact me: http://JSH.us/webring-email

Replied - 06/04/2007
Rather than getting into a long off-list conversation with a non-employee we suggest this:
1. Check your account regularly. If you have numerous sites and rings configured to be featured YOU need to check regularly to be certain that things are running smoothly. Our notices are a courtesy service to ping you on the "off chance" you get distracted and don't attend to your RESPONSIBILITES on a timely basis.

2. If you don't wish to PAY for the featuring you selected, unselect it to avoid us sending useless courtesy notifications you will ignore anyway.

Having said all that, you have 72 hours to clean up your account or run the risk of having management PRIVILEDGES revoked.

Replied - 06/10/2007
WebRing,

I have often got better help from non-employees of WebRing then I get from Webring itself and that is the truth.

It seems that you have taken several of my webrings away without any notice to me whatsoever. The following webring was one of them and now remains unmanaged; http://a.webring.com/hub?ring=abrahamcherrixst - I personally built this webring.

Do you really think that unmanaged webrings are better than managed ones. If you wish to take webrings from people without any notice whatsoever to the managers then the least you could do is take care of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and preoperly manage them.

Of course I understand that there are literally thousands of webrings thet YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLY MANAGING.

Be ready to avenge all disobedience WHEN YOUR OBEDIENCE IS COMPLETE and stop suggesting people are irresponsible in managing a few rings when there are literally thousands that you show NO RESPONSIBILTY in managing.

It is way past time that you folks begin to treat people like you want to be treated and cease your hypocrisy.

You simply can't keep bullying and threatening all those that disagree with you and your arbitrary and capricious actions!

I plead with you for the sake of what's left of this once grand community to grow up and act like mature adults.

Sincerely,
Lazarus3

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy