Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Thanks for the entertainment - 01/24/2007
I love this forum. It is so fun to come here everyday and read from the management how great everything is or how it is gonna be so much better for everyone. I get a good laugh out of these jokes the Webring management tell on a constant basis.

It is also kind of cool to watch Webring die a slow death. It reminds me of when I was deployed to a combat zone and the US Army veterinarians laid out poison to get rid of all the rats and stray cats. I did not want too look at the cats and rats slowly dying but it is like driving by a bad car wreck. You just have to look.

I still have $19.27 in my webring account and as soon as it runs out then I guess I will be a level 1 flunky.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy