Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

WRMail Messages - 01/22/2007
Please use Help/Support for technical support issues. However, I was just able to access your account, so there doesn not appear to be any problem.

Replied - 01/22/2007
Hi,

Thank you for taking an interest. Turns out that i also had to delete system emails from my trash too in order to get the total under 500.

Is there something that can be done so that i am not receiving 250+ daily system emails notifying me that my account is out of credit? - Anything short of adding funds to that account, that is.

Thanks

Best regards,
lazarst

PS I would have used help/support but I know that it sometimes takes them weeks or months to respond. You folks need to try and do better with regards to your response time then more people may feel comfortable about paying you something.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy