Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

WebRing and Arbitrary & Capricous Behaviour - 01/10/2007
Dear WebRing,

Over the years I have turned my cheek while you messed with the Webrings I manage but now you are crossing the line. You have changed the description for my Natural Cures webring http://t.webring.com/hub?ring=naturalcuresthey and locked me out from changing it. This you have done, as so many times in the past, - without any attempt whatsoever at communicating with me or giving me any prior notice which civility and maturity would dictate.

The fact that you have not messed with this particular webring in the past 6 months or so is indicative that it was acceptable.

There are many here at WebRing who are tired of your arbitrary, capricious and sometimes pernicious behavior.

I know that I will suffer your displeasure again because i dare to speak out and I know you will remove this post as you will wrongly deem my critique as some sort of personal attack.

Let it be known that nothing here is intended to be a personal attack on any of you or your aliases. I merely want you to know how it is that this member of the WebRing community feels about your very unproffesional behaviour.

I have worked very hard to get my Natural Cures WebRing to the place where it is now and I surmise that there be at least one in your midst that would like to take it from me.

Please have the courtesy to explain to me why you have done what you have done and please do not wrongfully assume that i should know as you have done on prior occasions.

Best regards,
lazarst
http://www.ashnow.com/healthtoday

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy