Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Featured rings problem? - 12/11/2006
I noticed about 3 days ago that there are no rings featured in any categories. Yet money is still coming out of my account, and I assume other managers as well. Could we please have our money refunded? Are rings being featured no longer an option?

Replied - 12/11/2006
Check your ring GLOBAL SETTINGS.
I've noticed that half of my rings get into "private" situation ( not listed in directory ). I haven't never choose that option, but they turned into it without my knoledge.

I've turned them "PUBLIC" again.
Must be a general faulty

Replied - 12/11/2006
Rings certainly should be being featured. this is the first we've heard of a problem, but we'll get onto it right away.

Replied - 12/11/2006
The problem appears to have been a disk full issue on the server which generates the directory daily. We'll check tonight to see that it is working correctly and then work on the charge situation.

Replied - 12/12/2006
Thanks bunches!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy