Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

http://www.webring.com/hub?ring=gamblingtop - 12/02/2006
Email re-inviting me to adopt the above ring was received on 13th November 2006. The ring that this ring has now been merged into shows manager has NOT logged in for 42 days.

It is less than 20 days since the 13th November so WebRing can you please tell us what you are doing to ensure fairness in you dealings with all of your members and ring managers?

Replied - 12/02/2006
uandmekids - last active 10/20/2006 12:48:11 PST, 42.83 days ago.

Replied - 12/02/2006
Header to Email received on 13th November.

The WebRing: gamblingtop is being put up for adoption system email Sent: 11/13/2006

Replied - 12/11/2006
I;m sorry, I thought I replied to this set of posts last week, but I guess I never hit submit.

The rings you mention specifically, and others in general, are not being adopted out to anyone at the moment. they are being merged as you noted, and then placed into a holding account for cleaning and possible splitting. One such holding account is uandmekids. It is being actively merged inspite of the date.

We hope you'll bear with us a bit longer on this. After the holidays when things settle down more (at home) we will likely begin seeking assistance from some managers in the process.

tim

Replied - 12/12/2006
Thanks for the clarification. I had been trying for months to adopt both of those rings with the intention of merging the unique single membership sites into other rings which have shown the potential to achieve a high search engine rating.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy