Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Comparing 1.0 Memberships and 2.0 Memberships - 11/22/2006
Comparing 1.0 Memberships and 2.0 Memberships

I am hopeful that a more thorough comparison page will be forthcoming showing these point-by-point differences.

For example, says:
Only new Ring Communities you create will be limited to WebRing 1.0 options if you remain a WebRing 1.0 member.

But I cannot find an easy comparison of these two options.

(I'd like a point-by-point comparison page like the ones commercial sites use. See for an example. It shows everything available and which option has which one.)

That same page also says:
If you have not already done so you should read and compare the two membership options.

This is good info. However, I have not yet been able to find an easy comparison page to do that.

The sign up page at gives some information, but it is not detailed enough for me.

It says, for example, "Have expanded customization options". I am looking forward to finding out what that means.

Again, I'm hopeful that such a detailed page is in development and will be released shortly. (And, if it would help, I will assist in any way I can in the page development.)

Such a detailed point-by-point comparison page could encourage people to sign up for a 2.0 Membership.

James S. Huggins
to contact me:

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy