Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Not working WITH us, but working AGAINST us - 11/11/2006
Webring has made it perfectly clear that they aren't interested in working WITH ring managers, but are interested in working AGAINST those of us who really care about the community Sage Weil worked so hard to found. There's no use complaining, however. Those of us who don't like it will leave; those who are willing to play by Webring's ever-changing rules and pay for the privilege will stay. Unfortunately, some of us no longer believe anything Webring has to say. I'm sure they'll get lots of responses to their survey about the website, and I'm equally sure our responses won't have any effect on anything Webring decides to do. And equally unfortunately, Webring doesn't care whether anyone believes anything it has to say; it will go on saying whatever it thinks might induce the suckers to stay awhile longer.

Replied - 11/11/2006
I agree, and I can back this up, as the PTB have done nothing to resolve issues to improve the system.

Replied - 11/11/2006
You have a very sad outlook on things. We wish you well, however. We can only hope you are replaced by someone with positive energy. That is what serves a community best. Not blind obedience of course. But positive thinking. Express your desires and needs, objections and complaints, without pointless negative bashing and perhaps you'll be heard. Nothing in what you wrote suggests you have any specific ideas, just "we are bad."

Replied - 11/11/2006
System and the PTB, may be right in many cases, but I have seen nothing to prove your intergity! When one makes suggestions as I have in the past, they just get ignored, with no replies! So how can you sit there and just complain and continue to try and talk down to us?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy