Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

So where do we go to sign up for the class action suit someone is sure to bring? I have three accounts that donated money for the "$5.00 lifetime" memebership and I want my money back. Instead of $5.00, I donated $10.00 on two of them and I've accumulated credits since then. I don't want to accept the current membership options.
I want my money.

Sorry to sound so crass, but I believe webring is just as money-hungry. Whatcha wanna bet they give me grief after this post?

Replied - 10/05/2006
Yeah how will we get our credit back?

Chris

Replied - 10/05/2006
Don't worry too much. You not only won't get any grief from your post, WR probably won't even know about it - or care.

I also just deleted all the members out of my rings, and will delete my rings on 13 October. This will put a cushion between the 2 actions - hopefully protecting my ring members.

I had 229 ring memberships, now zero. 8 rings managed, now 1 with members - soon to be deleted also.

As far as "lifetime memberships" and all that, just look at what WR's doing right now. It changes nearly daily, all old agreements are apparently null and void. I also had a fair amount of $$$ invested - that's all gone now due to whatever in their system.

It *HAS* been fun y'all. Sorry to see it all end.

(Dave)

(Dave)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy