Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Thanks for the memories... - 10/01/2006
I should have seen it coming, but I was too busy running my rings to notice our relationship had changed. I was focusing on my members, while I guess you went searching for new meaning in your world. I guess after these many years we've just grown apart. We've survived some pretty tough times together, not the least of which was the Yahoo days. We've shared interests, friends, and time, but lets face it....you wan't something different and I don't fit the bill. Asking me to choose which of my rings I wish to keep, and which I will discard was the ultimate insult. This is not the partnership I believed we had, I find now that am powerless so I choose to leave that decision to you as well.

I'll stay on for a little while, taking care of things while you start down your new path...but my heart is no longer here. I can't find it in myself to be angry, only sad. Perhaps you will come to your senses, before you completely destroy what we've built together...but my trust and loyalty will not be easy to win back again.

You've convinced me, its time to move on. Take care of our rings.

Regards,

njjimf

Replied - 10/01/2006
I agree! It appears the PTB, have done another Bill Gates!! Change everything, ignore the complaints and wait to get sued. What is left he keeps, because no one has offered us how we would like to see Webring develop and you have ignored my suggestions in the past.

Replied - 10/01/2006
A quot from the many email from ring members,that I found of interest.

"It is especially hard to believe that WebRing is beginning to assess fees at a time when the internet hubs that are getting the most traffic are the free ones, such as MySpace.com and YouTube.com--both experiencing enormous success."

I don't know how true it is.

Chris

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy