Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Leaving Webring - 09/29/2006
Sure, I could wait fifteen months and take care of the rings until then, but why should I? I was a member of 131 rings and I managed 49 rings, and I thought I was doing well with them. Since I know now that you're going to force payment on me at this level sooner or later, I saved us all the trouble and reduced my memberships to 5 and the rings I manage to 2.

I notice that you're still charging my account for featuring a site in the Alpaca Ring, but I don't own that ring anymore, do I? It doesn't show up in "MY RINGS.

Unfortunately, you folks, preceded by YAhoo!, have taken all the fun out of managing a webring.

I had joined webring and gathered up memberships and rings because I really enjoyed it... it was really fun. But no more

Thanks and blessings,
Grandma

Replied - 09/29/2006
Grandma ... you mentioned 15 months. What 15 months.

James S. Huggins

Replied - 09/29/2006
I misspoke. Message # 4748 says people won't be charged FOR RINGS OVER 30 until after December 31 - that's fifteen months from now.

Replied - 09/29/2006
Grandma I have to agree with you I am sorry that all of use webring managers who bust our Butts to help webring out by gathering members and promoting our rings. have basically been told thankyou now pay us. Well Sorry fixed income I cant so I will focus my time on the 2 rings I still have.

I am will decide what I am going to do from there. So this could be so long Fair well. and Dont let the Door hit ya where the good lord split ya

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy