Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A minor annoyance but (ring order) - 09/24/2006
The Ring Order feature is not working correctly. On the alphabetic feature 'sticks' when you select it. AFter I sae or submit changes the rings is in the same random order.

I can also say that in the past, ring order has never 'stuck' for me. I will select manual so I can control it and when I come back in, the system has changed the ring order on me.

Perhaps it is delberate, but perhaps you really didn't know.

Now you know

Anne

Replied - 09/24/2006
Ring order does not work right for me either. I can rearrange the order of my sites, but it only affects the order they are listed in my manage members page. It does not affect what a surfer sees if he visits the ring hub, which is what I want most to change.

There was a bug which broke the ring order page when using Firefox, but now that seems to be fixed, but I would like it to affect the ring hub page for visitors.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy