Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Anomalies Reappear After Your Fix - 07/27/2006
Dear WebRing,

Please log into my account and ascertain why sites are pending in my own rings after they have long been approved by me i.e. "Information Society" webring. (I have 2 sites unpendable there)Also, I have sites showing in the system as suspended and yet they appear in the rings. These are ones that have been approved after I left the ring and reapplied in an attempt to remedy the situation. Most all the memberships that are showing as suspended, and to a lesser extent as pending, are in reality - not. This is the same problem with some of the same memberships in the same rings that you went into my account last week and fixed.

Either the system is experiencing serious problems that you cannot resolve or someone is playing games! Either way, I knew you would appreciate me taking time from managing my webrings to tell you.

If this issue has been addressed somewhere in this forum, please direct me there.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Warmest regards,
Lazarst

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy