Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

ANNE (4794): Navigation Checker - 06/23/2006
Hi Anne and All Members/Managers,

I spent several hours again yesterday (a fifth day) sorting through my sites which were failed/suspended as well as those members' sites in my various web rings.

The codes are disappearing from my sites. They were all passing until the beginning of this week. The codes were there and suddenly they weren't there.

Perhaps, someone is hacking into web ring and possibly changing the numbers. I don't know if this is possible. It's just a thought I had since innumerable members sites are failing in the system.

Maybe the spammer who continues to sign-up with many IDs is wreaking revenge on WebRing admin for getting the boot repeatedly.

Admin needs to provide us with answers about why sites are failing as in "dropping like flies".

Regards,

Anne

UK

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy