Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Sponsor links - 02/11/2006
RE:"
Frankly we'd like to set as policy an upper limit of Rings any
"person" can manage. A number small, like 20-30. It is not possible to properly manage more Rings than that - even if it is done as a job. That is our belief."

Frankly, I would like to set as policy an upper limit of Rings the "system" can manage. A number small, like 200-300. It is obviously not possible for the "system" to properly manage more Rings than that - even if it is done as a job. This is my belief.

Any company that has the resources that WebRing has and still whines about revenue needs to retain some knowledgable and experienced marketers who will not blight the rings as is presently being done.

Your time would be better spend finding ways that would aid those managers that manage many rings rather than punishing some of your most valuable assets here at WebRing.

Presently the sponsor ads appear on my rings yet there are no notations as you suggest in your recent email.

Lazarst

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy