Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Ringmanagers Losing Control Over Their Rings - 01/12/2006
Dear WebRing,

Today a new member in one of my rings asked to have their site moved up in the ring order. I attempted to do this several times along with rearranging other sites. If a site was not being moved to or from the hub page then it could not be rearranged. The ring order is set for manual with no automatic rearrange yet I still cannot manually rearrange any sites that do not appear on the hub page.

Also, after several months my id = 1 site continues to be automatically unfeatured every night. Ring = http://t.webring.com/forum?forum=naturalcuresthey

From what I can tell, the only rings that are being affected are those that have sites paying to be featured. In these rings it appears there is some kind of bug that unfeatures those sites that are being featured without paying.

I know you had asked me to email support about this but I think it is important for ringmanagers to be aware of these problems and if I had to email support for every problem I incur in my daily activities here at WebRing, then you folks would have no time to attend to all your other duties.

Best regards,
Lazarst

Replied - 01/12/2006
Dear Webring.

I am unable to change the ring order in the following ring;
http://s.webring.com/hub?ring=buyers

I will now attempt to find out if there is anything I can still manage in my rings. Do you folks need some help?

My mom always said that there would be days like this!

Just be thankful that I am managing all these rings otherwise you would have many frustrated ringmanagers instead of just myself. :-)

Have you people thought about calling an exterminator? :-)

Best regards & Good Luck
Lazarst

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy