Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Invited to adopt a ring - but no 'adopt this ring' link present - 01/02/2006
http://www.webring.com/hub?ring=sports2425

I received WRMail asking if I'd be interested in adopting the All-Round Sports Ring (see link above) - but on the Ring's hub page there is no "Adopt this Ring" link and it still shows the Ringmaster's id, rather than the 'adoptable' link.

I'm interested in applying to adopt the Ring, but there seems a disconnect between the invite and the availability of the Ring.

Ms_C

Replied - 01/03/2006
Curioser and curioser - Sports site mentioned in my prev email no longer showing as 'adoptable' in its category. hmmmmm!

Ms_C

Replied - 01/04/2006
Well - mystery solved (sort of). The site was adopted out less than 24 hours after being posted for adoption! What became of the 10 day waiting period????? Is this a new rule? Are some Ringmasters more equal than others???? Why even bother putting sites up for adoption if you already know who's getting them?????

Fortunately, my life revolves around things other than Webring, but I do admit to being a little peeved at this apparent flaunting of the 'rules'.

Comments, Webring???

Ms_C

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy