Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Ring Forums problem - 12/17/2005
I ahve a concern about the ring forums. WebRing help recently helped me delete several frum memberships that were invalid since the memberships were already deleted, but still showing on my forum page. (I'm amazed that I didn't have to repeat myself three times before someone actually read the email correctly. This is the worldwide standard now for most help forums.) These forums were ones where the manager had disable the forum or the ring no longer existed.

However, I still have several memberships in some of my own rings that are still alive. The forums are used so I tried to delete my membership, but it still shows as active on my forums page. This is apparently an ongoing problem with webring.

What is it that prevents me from deleting a forum membership, even from your own forums? Is this deliberate? Not that I want to leave the managers and webring forums, but I had a previous ID where I had to have you folks help out because I couldn't delete it.

Anne

Replied - 12/17/2005
The non existent forum memberships have been purged from your account.

WebRing

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy