Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

ADOPTIONS - 12/13/2005
When I started this thread it was in part to fuss and in part to inquire about the nature of latest adoptions. I didn't mean to start an argument or such.

My score is 11. That is as high as you can get. Yet I couldn't adopt another ring unless I paid. I suspect there is more to our profile than we are told. It would be nice if the PTB at WebRing would be honest and let those of us on the NO-ADOPT list know our standing.

When I was unemployed, I was a ring collector of sorts. It was something to do. When I got a full-time job, I let go many rings, but advertised to let them go rather than dumping them to the public. I supposed that might be a factor. The fact that I have been an open critic of webring could also be the reason.

I was supposed to transfer the ring in question to another person that fell out of contact (sudden illness) so I put it up for open adoption. I didn't count on this happening. It is a small ring and would only matter to someone interested in that ring. SO I re-applied to adopt to keep track of the adoption status.

Nothing has happened.

Season's Greetings

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy