Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Does Anyone Have Promo Banners That Aren't Being Deactivated? - 11/21/2005
Does Anyone Have Promo Banners That Aren't Being Deactivated?

Is this anomaly system-wide?

If the problem is system-wide then there has, according to WebRing, been an increase in their profits because the revenue is much greater when System and Google ads are shown - according to WebRing.

I would suggest that the present winfall profits be used to hire someone to reactivate all the promo banners that ringmasters are presently paying WebRing to display.

Recently, the cost per impression for ring banners to be displayed was substantially increased and now the banners are being deactivated daily and replaced with System/Google Ads. Is there a pattern developing here?

Are ringmasters presently paying for WebRing's Ads?

Lazarst

Replied - 11/21/2005
I had to log in again at around 09.30 GMT to re-set. I didn't realise we were up to day 19 already though.

When is this problem going to be fixed?????

Replied - 11/21/2005
All my banners ads at rings hub of my 6 rings have vanished since 02.11 and I've been charged till 16.11 just like they were there.
Since 02.11 I've been trying unsuccesfuly to upload new banners.
The promotion pages of the rings are display this text message at the top ( name of ring changes with the ring used ):
Set-Cookie: I=n=hubad&p=/wr/html/r/a/alternativearts&ring=alternativearts; path=/; domain=.webring.com

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy