Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art Gallery - This is a site for all artists wanting to display their work. Everything from clay sculptures to paintings, drawings, ch

Forums     Login   Signup

Art Gallery

Manager: lilithezine
This is a site for all artists wanting to display their work. Everything from clay sculptures to paintings, drawings, charcoals, and poems. If you're an artist, then this is your place.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I'm liking it here. - 06/20/2012
Today is a Wednesday. No sooner is it Tuesday than the week starts to end. Everything changed when I retired. The job seems almost to never to have been. Dreading Monday's doesn't happen anymore. There isn't quite a real weekend without working. It's just days and I wish it were slower. Even with the aches, pains, and necessity of exercise, this is the best time of my life. I don't have to see anyone I don't choose; I don't answer to anyone. I can bum around all day. I go to sleep in the first wee hour and get up at noon. I read for hour at night or I don't. I see some of my old colleagues from work and could tell them to go fuck themselves (but I'm not so angry anymore.) I have the leisure now to reflect on my feelings. I won the lottery in a lot of ways. I was smart enough to earn a scholarship to college and to go to the Pennsylvania academy of fine arts. That was the best school for painting. To be able to paint is in itself a gift....

I'm liking it here.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy