Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising - For business websites to advertise.

Forums     Login   Signup

Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising

Manager: kn3551
For any ecommerce website.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

post by svan - 02/22/2013
    I take a lot of flak for taking the road of building a big machine (I understand why). But not many people understand it from my point of view. Building something great sometimes requires many layers. Something as simple as the lightbulb, and see below what it required:     There are a couple of other interesting things about the invention of the light bulb: While most of the attention was on the discovery of the right kind of filament that would work, Edison actually had to invent a total of seven system elements that were critical to the practical application of electric lights as an alternative to the gas lights that were prevalent in that day.     These were the development of:     Before Edison could make his millions, every one of these elements had to be invented and then, through careful trial and error, developed into practical, reproducible components. The first public demonstration of the Thomas Edison's incandescent lighting system was in December 1879, when the Menlo Park laboratory complex was electrically lighted. Edison spent the next several years creating the electric industry.     Overall, Edison registered 1000 patents   http://www.businessinsider.com/thomas-edison-inventions-light-bulb-and-30-more?op=1

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy