Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising - For business websites to advertise.

Forums     Login   Signup

Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising

Manager: kn3551
For any ecommerce website.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Anik Singal does his own affiliate program - 10/15/2012
Ok so in my last post I reported that Anik Singal closed the door on his click bank affiliate links. He did all links that were in clickbank were canceled and you could access his training. Well for those of you that were looking and wanted to access Anik Singals program good news. He now has opened his doors once again, but this time he is doing through his own means. What I mean is if you want a 4.1 million dollar super affiliate to take you by the hand and teach you every thing you need to know you can. Marketing With Anik  (click link to access) is now live... I know many so called gurus sell ebooks and pdfs online to teach "how to make money" but my experience its all rubbish. With Marketing with Anik I have learned so much and I have taken my affiliate business to the next level. What does Anik offer: 1. Step by step guide (videos) on how to start and make money with building a list. 2. over 36 videos and more coming 3. ...

Anik Singal does his own affiliate program

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy