Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising - For business websites to advertise.

Forums     Login   Signup

Catching the Buzz - Better Internet Advertising

Manager: kn3551
For any ecommerce website.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Anik Singal shuts his Doors on ClickBank - 09/28/2012
For now I hate to write this post. I am learning so much from Anik Singal. I invested in his course marketing with Anik. This is an awesome course that has taken me by the hand and shown me how to succeed online.. Yes I said succeed. However today you can no longer access any of his courses that he sold on Click Bank they are now shutdown. He still has courses he invites people into.. However for now I can not share his link because affiliates can no longer JV with him. So what does that mean I will continue his course and learn from him. But I can not invite you in. So for now Anik Singal shuts his doors on Clickbank and removes all affiliate ventures. Before I started with Anik   I met a gentleman by the name of George Brown. George and Anik both teach Internet Marketing but they are both Different. The strategies are different. Aniks main goal is building an email list, Georges main goal is building google friendly websites...

Anik Singal shuts his Doors on ClickBank

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy